This 4-day course consists of classroom lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts.
Learn how to identify potential Wireless LAN issues and use best practice troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify and resolve these issues.
- Set a baseline of knowledge and shared vocabulary, covering fundamentals of RF, 802.11 and how Wi-Fi works from a Wi-Fi client device perspective.
- Work through 6 standard network troubleshooting processes using various tools and techniques at each stage to identify and resolve issues including Investigate, Measure, Validate, Spectrum Analysis, Packet Capture, and Management Systems.
- Hands-on labs using free tools, low-cost tools and professional tools.
- No prerequisites, but CWNA is recommended. A firm grasp of OSI model, network protocols and network traffic flows is expected.
- Receive a highly regarded ECSE Troubleshooting certification after passing the certification exam.
- Maximum of 12 people per class.