MAC Randomisation in WiFi – how is it going to affect you? Listen to Jim Palmer sharing his expertise and experience about MAC randomisation and learn how to prepare your network for this change!
This 4-day course consists of classroom lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts. Learn how to identify potential Wireless LAN issues and use best practice troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify and resolve these issues.
- Set a baseline of knowledge and shared vocabulary, covering fundamentals of RF, 802.11 and how Wi-Fi works from a Wi-Fi client device perspective.
- Work through 6 standard network troubleshooting processes using various tools and techniques at each stage to identify and resolve issues including Investigate, Measure, Validate, Spectrum Analysis, Packet Capture, and Management Systems.
- Hands-on labs using free tools, low-cost tools and professional tools.
- No prerequisites, but CWNA is recommended. A firm grasp of OSI model, network protocols and network traffic flows is expected.
Receive a highly regarded ECSE Troubleshooting certification after passing the certification exam.
Maximum of 12 people per class.
ECSE Troubleshooting Datasheet
ECSE Troubleshooting Agenda
Existing WiFi infra? Check. BLE? Check. Infrared? Check. Heat signatures cameras? Of course. Environmental sensors? Hell yeah. Empower your existing WiFi infra with Kontakt.io or use it on its own! Listen to Philipp von Gilsa discussing all things Kontakt.io!
You have a blue dot on the map. What’s next? Neil talks about his sleek, powerful and vendor agnostic cloud app – NESA – allowing you to set custom location-based policies in a way you’ve never seen before!
[PODCAST] Curious to know more about what’s happening behind the scenes of a Cisco TAC team? Listen to the stories of a WiFi TAC legend – Nicolas Darchis! 🙂
Listen to our latest podcast, where we discuss how Natilik helped designing & implementing a new network for a massive warehouse with James Tuck from Europa. We present both sides of the story – ours (techies) and client’s. Enjoy!
Here what we have discussed:
- Europa Intro
- Who is Europa
- Who are you
- Network expectations & success criteria
- WiFi requirements
- Coverage (where)
- Capacity (load, apps)
- Devices (design optimised for)
- Wired requirements
- SDA, assurance, underlying network, security
- WiFi requirements
- WiFi Design Process
- Main Warehouse Area
- What was put in
- Wired & Security
- Performance in the real world
- Project lifecycle
- Stages of deployment
- People involved
Did you think RFID RTLS is dead? It’s certainly not! Today we have a pleasure discussing RFID RTLS with Özgür Ülkü – co-founder of Litum – a global company specialising in UWB and RFID RTLS based in Turkey. Enjoy!
We are delighted to have Andrew and Mehmet from Celona here to talk about their new cool feature called ‘Microslicing’. It feels like a QoS on steroids but unlike traditional QoS it’s amazingly easy to deploy within your Celona overlay. See by yourself!
Useful links if you want to learn more: