Listen to the latest WiFi Ninjas podcast episode 44, where we are totally privileged to have Jussi and Abhi from Mist as our honoured guests, discussing Mist Wired Assurance and Juniper EX Switches Automation.
We have Jussi on the show for the 4th time probably? Does it make him a WiFi Ninja #3? 😀
Here is what we have discussed:
- Quick Mist recap – wireless roots
- Mist & Juniper – filling gaps
- Mist focus on intelligence (dash, API, machine learning, AI elements, BLE RTLS)
- Juniper focus on top quality hardware and traditional software
- Mistifying Juniper – basic switches integration done – why is it so cool?
- Management of wireless and wired – dash, API, CLI?
- Troubleshooting and assurance – both wired and wireless in the same place?
- Pre-reqs to run Juniper / Mist wireless and wired network – any on premise equipment?
- Management and users data – any concerns about data security with cloud managed systems?
- Licensing of the new switches – can be combined with simple wireless licensing?
- Software updates – mandatory and pushed from the cloud?
- Scalability, templates
- What’s next?
Tons of love,
WiFi Ninjas xx