Join an elite group of over 3,500 ECSE wireless professionals!
This 4-day course consists of classroom lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts. Learn how to design, optimize, and troubleshoot better Wi-Fi using Ekahau products.
- Designed for Wi-Fi systems engineers, IT administrators, and other wireless professionals
- Dive into all aspects of Wi-Fi life-cycle management including RF fundamentals, predictive designs, spectrum analysis, and much more
- Receive a highly regarded Ekahau Certified Survey Engineer (ECSE) certification after passing the certification exam
- Maximum of 12 people per class
- No prerequisites, but CWNA is recommended. A firm grasp of OSI model, network protocols and network traffic flows is expected.
- Receive a highly regarded ECSE Troubleshooting certification after passing the certification exam.
- Maximum of 12 people per class.